Discover through this article the 8 major sport events in the French Riviera during this August 2017 !
1) Summer Meeting at the French Riviera’s hippodrome based in Cagnes sur Mer
From the 4th until the, 26th of August, you can enjoy the several horse races set up at the beginning of the evening at the
French Riviera’s hippodrome based in Cagnes sur Mer.
2) First Ligue 1’s game for Monaco Football Club against Toulouse on the 4th of August at 8:45 PM
The current french champion starts its L1’s season against Toulouse, without previous key players who left Monaco,
Benjamin Mendy and Bernardo Silva. But, always with an impressive attack with : Kylian Mbappé, Radamel Falcao and Thomas Lemar ! ?
A new monegasque’s demonstration in limbo ?
3) The brilliant OGC Nice team comes back to its trendy stadium, the Allianz Riviera
On the 11th of August at 7:00 PM, the OGC Nice team makes its come back at the Allianz Riviera against the Troyes’s promoted team.
The occasion for the team leads by Super Mario to make a mark on everyone’s minds and to affirm even more its ambitions for
this upcoming season ?
4) World Championship of « Square French Boules », on the 19th and 20th of August
Far from the L1’s popularity, and the most attractive french riviera’s sports, this trial is clearly atypical, the world championship of
“Square French Boules” would be held on the hauts de Cagnes.
Inquiring minds or simple French boules’ amateurs, this new discipline might draw your attention.
5) OGC Nice vs Guingamp 19 of August
Go back to L1’s with the OGC Nice Team which receives for a second time in a row, Guingamp a skillfully team which
might prevent Nice from playing its usual recital, even if the OGC’s Nice power could impress any kinds of L1’s team.
6) La Haute Route Alps 2017, the 21th of August
La Haute Route Alps 2017 would start on the 21th of August in the french riviera capital, Nice, cycling amateurs, this first trial could
raise your awareness.
7) Ultra Trail French Riviera from the 25th until the 27th of August
Let’s stay with the extremes disciplines, you could attend from the 25th to the 27th of August at the French Riviera Ultra Ttrail with
participants choosing their races from 12km until 142km.
8) 27th of August – The Ligue 1’s Derby at the Louis II Stadium
First monegasque’s milestone in its season managed by Leonardo Jardim against the Rudi Garcia’s team champion’s Project.
A derby which would certainly offer a fantastic spectacle for its spectators.